Tomato and Mascarpone Chicken
Dishes from the oven are simply delicious. Especially chicken breast fillets in a creamy tomato and mascarpone sauce with fresh basil, small juicy tomatoes and mozzarella. Another wonderful ketogenic dish, which we serve with cauliflower from the oven. Of course, homemade spaetzle also go well with this delicacy.
Duration: 45 minutes
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
4 organic chicken breast fillets
2 cloves of garlic
350 g mascarpone
750 g tomatoes in pieces
12 cocktail tomatoes
200 g mini mozzarella
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces and fry them in olive oil in a pan on each side over medium heat for about 5 minutes until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (circulating air = 160 ° C).
- In the meantime, peel the onion and the garlic cloves and chop them finely.
- As soon as the chicken breast fillets are golden brown, remove from the pan, add olive oil to the pan and fry the onion and tomatoes until translucent over medium heat.
- Now add the tomatoes, sauté briefly and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the mascarpone and pour the entire mixture into a baking dish.
- Mix in the chicken pieces and freshly chopped basil.
- Top with the mini mozzarellas and the halved cocktail tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped basil and serve.