A recipe from my grandmother. She herself received it from a confectioner many years ago. For me, these nut biscuits remain the epitome of Christmas. It’s not Christmas without my favorite cookies. They taste incredibly delicious, the smell is just wonderful.
42 dag flour
30 dag of butter
14 dag nuts
17 dag of sugar
Zest of a lemon
- Crumble the flour with the cold butter. Always use cold butter for shortcrust pastry.
- Add all other ingredients and work into a smooth dough.
- Leave to rest in cling film for ½ hour.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface. cut out cookies.
- Bake at 180°C until golden brown.
- Let the biscuits cool down.
- Assemble two biscuits with jam.
- Decorate with chocolate icing and sprinkles.
There are other delicious sweet recipes for processing the egg whites: macarons or widow’s kisses.