If you’re looking for a delicious Asian dish that’s easy to prepare yet full of flavour, then my mushroom chicken recipe is for you! With a perfect combination of juicy chicken, tender mushrooms and crunchy fenugreek sprouts, this dish is a real flavour explosion. The secret ingredient that brings out the authentic Asian flavour is soy sauce, which adds a perfect spice to the dish. Let yourself be inspired by this simple and delicious recipe! You are welcome to substitute other sprouts for the fenugreek sprouts. In my case, I always grow the sprouts myself, so they are delicious fenugreek sprouts.
Mushroom chicken, asia style
2 chicken breasts
500 g mushrooms
self-grown fenugreek sprouts
1 bunch of parsley
200 ml of cream
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Marinate in soy sauce for 15 minutes.
- Then roast briefly in oil. Set aside.
- Sauté the finely chopped onion in oil in the pan. Add the leafy mushrooms and roast them.
- Pour in the broth, simmer for 3 minutes, add the meat, simmer briefly.
- Add the cream and season with salt and pepper. Add the sesame seeds and sprouts before serving.