Low Carb Tarte Flambée with Zucchini and Feta
When things need to happen fast, I reach for the tarte flambée from “Lizza”. A great low carb variant that is incredibly delicious and possible in many variations.
Duration: 35 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
1 tarte flambée from “Lizza”
1 tablespoon of mascarpone
1 tablespoon of sour cream
0.5 bunch of chives
100 g feta
½ medium-sized zucchini
½ stick of leek
1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Clean the leek and zucchini and cut into small pieces. Cut the mushrooms into leaves.
- Mix the mascarpone, sour cream and chopped chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and prebake for 4-8 minutes according to the instructions on the package. If air cushions / bubbles form, prick the dough with a fork.
- Fry the leek and zucchini in the hot oil in a pan for 5 minutes, season and remove from the heat. The zucchini can also be cooked briefly in the oven.
- Briefly fry the mushrooms in oil as well.
- Take the pre-baked dough out of the oven, turn it over and brush with the sour cream mix.
- Spread the vegetables and finely chopped feta on top. Bake for another 8 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Finally spread fresh chives over the tarte flambée.