Low carb tarte flambée with leek and walnuts
The “Lizza” tarte flambée is an ideal low carb variant that is quick to make and inspires everyone.
Duration: 35 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
1 tarte flambée from “Lizza”
1 tablespoon of mascarpone
1 tablespoon of sour cream
0.5 bunch of chives
1/2 red pepper
1/2 stick of leek
50 g blue cheese
30 g walnuts
1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Clean the leek and peppers and cut into small pieces.
- Roughly chop the walnuts.
- Mix the mascarpone, sour cream and chopped chives. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and prebake for 4-8 minutes according to the instructions on the package. If air cushions / bubbles form, prick the dough with a fork.
- Fry the leeks and peppers in the hot oil in a pan for 5 minutes, season and remove from the heat.
- Take the pre-baked dough out of the oven, turn it over and brush with the sour cream mix.
- Spread the vegetables, nuts and cheese on top. Bake for another 8 minutes at 200 degrees.