A real breakfast classic. This recipe is ready in just 10 minutes. Serve with fresh fruits, pistachios, powdered sugar or maple syrup – just how you prefer it. French toast will become your favorite breakfast.
French toast with chocolate
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tbsp butter
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
2 tbsp maple syrup
- Put two eggs in a plate and mix with milk.
- Spread each with 2 tsp Chocolate Creme (Goldhelm Schokolade) and press another slice on top.
- Place the sandwiches in the egg mixture and allow each side to soak in the egg mixture for 1 minute.
- Heat two tablespoons of butter with one teaspoon of sugar in a pan and fry the filled toast in it.
- Decorate with powdered sugar, maple Sirup, pistachios and fresh fruits as you like. Serve lukewarm.