Delicious and quick to prepare. This recipe is perfect for afternoon coffee on Sunday.
1 pkg puff pastry
250 g curd cheese
2-3 pieces of apples
3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons raisins
1 egg yolk
- First preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Now peel the apples and cut them into small pieces.
- Immediately sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix the curd cheese with an egg and sugar.
- Spread the curd on the rolled out dough and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Spread the apples on top. Then sprinkle the raisins and chopped nuts on top.
- Now carefully roll up the dough and press the ends well.
- Brush the strudel with egg yolk, place on the baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden.
I also like to use pears for this strudel or make a mix of apples and pears.