Today we present you with a simple and healthy recipe that is perfect for a quick and delicious meal: a vegetable pan with broccoli, mushrooms, radicchio ‘Rossa di Treviso’, red lentils and courgettes. This colourful mix of different vegetables is not only rich in nutrients, but also incredibly delicious and easy to prepare. With the flavour of sesame oil and the slight bitterness of radicchio, this vegetable skillet is sure to become a new favourite in your kitchen. Just read on to find out how to prepare this delicious and healthy vegetable pan.
Colourful vegetable pan
50 g red lentils
250 g mushrooms
1 small radicchio ‘Rossa di Treviso
1 clove of garlic
4 tbsp soy sauce
- Wash the lentils and cook in water until al dente.
- Strain the cooked lentils and rinse with cold water.
- Wash the broccoli, cut off the florets and blanch the florets in hot salted water for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the broccoli florets and rinse in ice water.
- Cut the courgettes into small pieces. Fry in a pan in sesame oil until hot. Lift the courgettes out of the pan and set aside. Season with salt & pepper.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices and fry them in a pan in sesame oil until hot. Season with salt and pepper.
- Now add the courgettes, broccoli and lentils to the pan.
- Add soy sauce, a little chilli and ½ teaspoon of Wu Chian Fen for extra kick.
- Cut the radicchio into small pieces and fold in.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
I like to prepare a delicious broccoli soup from the leftover broccoli the next day.