Making crispy chicken wings yourself is no art as long as you have a good recipe. I’ll show you a simple preparation in the oven.
Total time: 70 minutes
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Baking time: 45 minutes
Chicken wings (amount as needed)
pinch of salt
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp chilli sauce
2 tbsp ketchup
- For the marinade, finely chop the garlic cloves.
- Mix the chilli flakes, sesame seeds, chilli sauce, ketchup, salt and finely chopped garlic. Put aside.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, chilli powder, garlic powder, turmeric and a pinch of salt and coat the chicken wings with it.
- Bake the chicken wings at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken wings and bake again for about 20 to 25 minutes, depending on how crispy you want to get.
- Toss the wings in the marinade before serving.