Served with roasted broccoli and roasted chicory and hollandaise sauce – a great combination.
Chicken breast fillet with Parmesan crust
4 chicken breast fillets
50 g Parmesan – freshly grated
40 g breadcrumbs, glutenfree
3 tbsp fresh parsley – finely chopped
50 g butter – melted
1/2 lemon – zest and juice
3 cloves garlic – cut small
Salt and white pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese and mix it with the breadcrumbs and parsley in a bowl and add a small pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Now melt the butter on low heat, add the lemon juice and zest and press in the garlic. Mix everything together.
- Toss the chicken breasts generously in the melted lemon-garlic butter.
- Then turn directly in the breadcrumbs/Parmesan mix.
- Place the chicken side by side in a large casserole. Put the remaining breadcrumbs/parmesan mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Put the chicken into the oven on the second level from the bottom for about 30 minutes.
If you want to do the cooking test with a thermometer, then the optimal core temperature is between 72 and 75 degrees, measured in the thickest part.