Broccoli and mozzarella patties
Combining vegetables with cheese is always a good idea. I like to serve the broccoli-mozzarella patties with a mascarpone-chive dip.
Total time: 45 minutes
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Baking time: 15 – 25 minutes
600 g broccoli
200 g mozzarella
60 g almonds peeled & grated
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
- Chop the broccoli.
- Steam the broccoli briefly. Cook the stems / stalk a little longer or start a little earlier so that the florets do not overcook.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees (top / bottom heat).
- Quarter the onion and chop together with the steamed broccoli in the Thermomix.
- Drain and grate the mozzarella.
- Add the mozzarella, egg and grated almonds to the broccoli and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place patties on the sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
When processing the broccoli, I also shred the leaves and the stalk. Especially with preparation methods in which the broccoli is pureed, you can already use the entire broccoli in a resource-saving way without generating waste.