You just can’t have enough of snacks. Especially when visitors are announced and you don’t have much time, tasty snacks are in demand. This snack is ideal as a bite to eat with a good glass of wine. Simple, but delicious and filling.
600 g potatoes, floury
100 g grated cheese (Emmental, Parmesan)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the potatoes in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Place the grated cheese on the potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes at 180°C for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve with chive dip, fried bacon and chives.